1. Types and use of personal information
DBI Plastics collects information about you in the following cases:
- When you visit our website, we collect information about your IP address and information stored in cookies as described in this policy.
- If you are a customer, supplier or other business relation, we process contact information, information about our business relationship and the volume of business we do with the company, you represent, as well as other information necessary to manage our business relationship.
DBI Plastics will use the information to purchase or provide the services in connection with which the information was collected.
2. Sharing of your personal information
In some cases, we may share the personal data that we process about you. For instance, we may share them with: (i) suppliers that we work with to assist our company (meaning service providers, technical support, supply services, and financial institutions); or (ii) if we are required to do so by law, a court ruling, or current legislation. We will share the information to the extent and to those necessary to enable us to provide you with your requested service. For instance, when you enter into an agreement with us and for sending you material or similar services that require the use of your data.
We maintain security measures to protect your personal data against manipulation, loss, destruction, and unauthorized access. We continuously revise our security procedures based on the newest, technological developments. In practice, it is not possible to provide 100 % security, and therefore we cannot guarantee that the information is protected completely against anyone who succeeds in circumventing the security measures and gains access to the data. Thus, you provide your data information at your own risk.
DBI Plastics will store your personal data as long as necessary in order to supply the requested service, as long as needed for a legitimate purpose or for as long as required by law. Therefore, we will continuously delete and anonymize your personal data when they are no longer relevant to the purposes for which we are storing them.
We will update and change this Policy from time to time. DBI Plastics reserves the right to update and change this Policy. In case of significant changes, we will inform you through this website or by email. You can find the version of this Policy in force at any given time on our website www.dbiplastics.com. You may check the version by looking at the date below.
How long cookies are stored
Cookies delete themselves after a certain number of months (the number may vary), but they are refreshed after each visit.
How to delete or block cookies
· How to delete cookies in the Microsoft Internet Explorer browser
· How to delete cookies in the Mozilla Firefox browser
· How to delete cookies in the Google Chrome browser
· How to delete cookies in the Opera
· How to delete cookies in the Safari
Google Analytics (website traffic measurement tool)
Revised May 4, 2018